Help with garmin 64st

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Rango726, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Rango726

Rango726

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Let me start off by saying I'm by no means a gps expert nor an enthusiast as im sure most of you are. To be frank I think they are incredible devices but I'm not that good with them. With that said I have a 64st that I bought a few years ago for hunting and atving. But all I've ever done is set my trucks location so I can find my way back if lost. But I find myself wanting to learn more. I would like to download an atv trail system map on to my 64st so that I can see the trails as well as where I am exactly on the trails. Right now I just have base maps that show me terrain but no trails. And it's always a guessing game as to where you are exactly. I live in new Hampshire and we have a very extensive trail system here called jericho atv park and ride the wilds also. It's very easy to get lost. Can anyone help me find such maps and explain to me how I go about adding these maps to my device. I thank you all very much in advance for any help you can provide.

Rango726, Jul 19, 2016
  2. Rango726

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Take a look at the maps on Open Street Maps here:-
    http://www.openstreetmap.org
    If it has the tracks you want it is possible to get OSM maps onto Garmin units, the maps are free to use

Nuvi-Nebie, Jul 19, 2016
Ask a Question