TomTom go superior

Discussion in 'TomTom GPS' started by Debbiestar, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Debbiestar

Debbiestar

Hi All

I have a new TomTom superior and am unable to get live traffic working . I have been in contact with TomTom support who haven’t been helpful at all . I have had this problem for over 10 days with no resolution. I have performed endless device resets , but they’re now suggesting there is an issue with connecting to my phone , which as I keep telling them I’m not using the mobile app, I just want to use the in car device .
    Anyone had this issue ? Any tips on how to resolve the problem ?

Debbiestar, Jan 17, 2024
  2. Debbiestar

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Satnavs can get traffic information from several different sources, some have a built-in radio traffic receiver, others need a radio receiver plugged into them usually via the power cable and others don't use a radio receiver at all, they use bluetooth to connect to a cellphone and the cellphone gets traffic information from the internet using it's cellphone connection, if you have this last type then your satnav is not going to get any traffic info. unless it is connected to a cellphone which in turn is connected to the internet

Nuvi-Nebie, Jan 18, 2024
Ask a Question