A few issues with Nat Geo Topo Explorer Delux

Discussion in 'Magellan GPS' started by Swift One, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Swift One

Swift One

Hello, first tme poster here. I just very recently picked up a triton 400 adventure pack that some with the NatGeo mapping software. First of all there is a huge learning curve (at least with me) with that software. But I am getting it figured out. One thing I am having issues with is creating and saving waypoints and routes on the computer with it. Everytime I try and create a waypoint and/or route, I svae all changes with the WP or RT and proceed to exit the program. When I exit, a screen pops up saying, "The trip "Untitled" has been modified. To save the changes, choose 'OK'. If you choos 'cancle' the changes will not be saved. I am not trying to make or create a trip. For sake of process of elimination. I have tried saving and not saving several times. When I log back into NatGeo, I have no saved WPs or RTs. Can someone please help me on this.

Swift One, Feb 18, 2012
Ask a Question