basecamp to zumo xt question

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by soso2565, May 31, 2023.

1. soso2565

soso2565

Hello every one

i import a GPX track to basecamp
    so i can see the tracks and the waypoints in basecamp
    why when i try multiple way ....the waypoint never show up on the map?
    i find one way to go in the gps , in the favorite and import one by one every waypoints very time consuming
    i use garmin explorer which sync with my gps that work but the icone re all the same in my case blue flag

is there a way to send to the gps the gpx from basecamp or other way to see the way point quickly without having to do multiple task

thanks in advance for any suggestion

soso2565, May 31, 2023
  2. soso2565

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

A Garmin 'Track' does not contain Waypoints, it is made up of trackpoints, a Garmin Route contains Waypoints and when a Route is imported into Basecamp the Waypoints it is made up from are copied with the Route, Waypoints can be copied to / from Basecamp individually or as a group.

To send a group of Waypoints to your Zumo from Basecamp, highlight all the Waypoints you want to send and then right click on them and select 'Send To' and choose the Zumo as the destination

send-to.jpg

Nuvi-Nebie, Jun 1, 2023
Ask a Question