Birdseye downloads failing

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by jabooty, Apr 10, 2015.

1. jabooty

jabooty

I've been trying to download from Birdseye and all the images fail. I've seen older posts that talk about this happening in the past and it was the Birdseye servers that were down. Anyone else having problems? Does anyone know if the Birdseye servers are currently down?

jabooty, Apr 10, 2015
  2. jabooty

jabooty

Day 3 and still can't get images via Birdseye. I bought a Garmin 64st to replace my old Magellan Meridian GPS that I had used for years. I've only had the 64ST for 2 weeks and really like it. I thought the ability to download satellite images was a cool feature and it worked great when I tried it last week. It comes with a 1 year subscription to Birdseye which I'm currently use. When I start to create a new area download it says I have a valid current subscription. Every image fails during the download. So far I'm not impressed with the reliability of Birdseye. I really wanted to have images for a new area I planned to hunt and have been unable to get them. I have submitted a trouble report on Birdseye via Garmin and so far no response.

jabooty, Apr 11, 2015
  3. jabooty

Pathfinder218

I am having the same problem, just bought 64s and trying to download imagery. So far, all files that have downloaded are failing. I also read older posts about this, seems like servers are down again, or we both just have pretty bad luck.

Pathfinder218, Apr 12, 2015
  4. jabooty

antonioaitala

Hi all,

I am having the same problem, trying to download from Italy.
    Is there anything we can do to report to Garmin the problem?
    Many thanks

antonioaitala, Apr 13, 2015
Ask a Question