Can't find right GPS for me

Discussion in 'Other GPS Devices' started by hosmadr, Dec 29, 2011.

1. hosmadr

hosmadr

I am new to the GPs technology but think I know what I want. I received a TomTom Via 1535 for Xmas. It does not recognize my home because its maps don't recognize secondary streets without 4 way stops at the end, so it thinks I live one block north of where I do.

If it is out there, I am looking for a unit that when I turn it on, it knowss where i am, even if it takes a little time, and allows me to put in multiple addresses where I can click on one from my location and receive directions from the place I am to my choice of location. If I need Bluetooth, I don't know why. I would prefer a unit that speaks rather than my taking my eyes off the road and I would like lifetime map updates and for those maps to show both major and secondary streets and i would like as large a screen as possible.

Does one exist and should I be looking for other features I;m not thinking about.

Thank You in advance.

hosmadr, Dec 29, 2011
Ask a Question