Code Measurements from RINEX Observation File

Discussion in 'General GPS Discussion' started by harmonicconvergence, Jan 17, 2011.

1. harmonicconvergence

harmonicconvergence

I have two/three related questions about the code measurements given in the RINEX observation file.

1) Are the reported pseudoranges already corrected for the receiver's clock bias?

2) Are they corrected for each satellite's clock bias?

3) Is it reasonable to estimate a signal's travel time by dividing the reported psuedorange by the speed of light?

I'm trying to develop my own MATLAB code to calculate a receiver's position using data from RINEX observation and navigation files, but I'm getting position errors upwards of +/-25m (RMS).

harmonicconvergence, Jan 17, 2011
  2. harmonicconvergence

Nour

Hey HarmonicConvergence,

I am very interested by your work, I'm too working on a Matlab code. I have a problem and I would like to discuss about it with you! Maybe we could find the solutions together.

Regards

Nour, Sep 28, 2011
  3. harmonicconvergence

typer

GoGPS Project

Check out the GoGPS MATLAB Project. They started with MATLAB code and are currently porting to java.

Maybe you can get some help from their code samples?

typer, Nov 28, 2011
Ask a Question