Downloading specific map areas from Basecamp

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by woodsguy, Jul 27, 2015.

1. woodsguy

woodsguy

Appreciate a bit of advice for an old guy. I have had Mapsource on my computer for a number of years & have always easily been able to transfer specific map areas to my older CSX 60 or map 62 . Last year I downloaded Basecamp , but am unsure if or HOW I can transfer specific map arrears to these same GPS's. Under Mapsource I could use the tool in the tsk bar to highlight the arrears I wanted to transfer but I can't seem to find the tool in the Basecamp. I'm sure there a simple answer but don't want to mess up my GPS's. Any help / advice would be great. Thanks

woodsguy, Jul 27, 2015
  2. woodsguy

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Select Maps from the Basecamp top tool bar and then select Install Maps, this will open a new window called Map Install, select your connected Garmin device and select Continue, you will then get a list of maps to chose from and areas of the map can be selected for download i.e.

install-maps.jpg

Nuvi-Nebie, Aug 16, 2015
Ask a Question