Drivesmart 86 "History" selection gone after updating to 2025.10 Map

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by noone, May 30, 2024.

1. noone

noone

Recently I purchased a Drivesmart 86 device.

After bringing it home I connected it via USB to my PC. I then started Garmin Express which said there was a firmware update. I installed the update the process went without a hitch and the firmware was updated to 6.80.

After the reboot I then clicked on the "Where To?" selection and then Selected "History" and then selected "All Categories" and everything worked fine, no problems.

The next day I connected the the Drivesmart 86 via USB to my PC. There was a map update notification, I pressed install and the installation completed without issue.

Something happened after updating the maps to 2025.10 because that afternoon I was going on a trip and wanted to look up historical information on places to visit during my trip so I selected the "Where To?" and the "History" selection was gone (Not on the screen anymore).

Something happened after the map updates.

Can anyone help me with this?

noone, May 30, 2024
  2. noone

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Nuvi-Nebie, Jun 1, 2024
  3. noone

noone

upload_2024-6-1_15-25-36.jpeg

Above is a photo of what it looked like before updating to map 2025.20.
    After the install of 2025.10 the selection for History disappears.

noone, Jun 1, 2024
  4. noone

noone

I Have just heard back from Garmin and they inform me that they have been able to recreate the problem and the engineers are working on the problem. This effect the Drivesmart 66, 76 and 86 Devices.

noone, Jun 3, 2024
Ask a Question