DriveSmart61 and large TRACK file

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by PWD2024, Nov 15, 2023.

1. PWD2024

PWD2024

I have a large TRACK file (3500 points) that I successfully brought into BaseCamp. I can send it to the DriveSmart61 device Internal Storage - I have verified that the GPX file is there. However when I go to the DriveSmart I can not see the TRACK as a saved file in the Trip Planner.

The use case I am trying to address is a utility that drives by to collect meter reads. The drive is repeated monthly and each day covers a different segment of our customer base. As we train new meter readers we need to provide a way to help them be productive out of the gate without having to shadow the experienced meter reader to learn the path to follow.

How do I get the DriveSmart61 to see and display the TRACK as a navigation tool for the driver?

PWD2024, Nov 15, 2023
  2. PWD2024

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

On satnavs Trip Planner usually stores Routes rather than Tracks, if Tracks are displayed at all they will be accessible under the 'Where I Have Been' option and are sorted by date (which is not always saved in a Track)

Nuvi-Nebie, Nov 17, 2023
Ask a Question