eco route, shortest route , fastest route mod , help and weather

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by jojo678, Jul 10, 2022.

1. jojo678

jojo678

hi everybody , thank you for accepting me in this group, i have a technical question ,

so i own a garmin nuvi 2555 and a dezl otr1000

my dezl gps is a truck gps and i only have the fastest route option , on my nuvi 2555 i have eco and shortest , fastest ,
    my nuvi steer me on the good path around cities by bypass highway not my dezl
    im wondering if someone is knowledgeable enough to teach me how i can add shortest and eco route on my dezl ,

i tried do compare files on both gps and i cant find anything so i guess is programming line i need to do

and last question my dezl have the weather option but i would love to have it on overlay directly on the map ,,can you help please ..

both gps are up \to date as they have lifetime .

john

thanks a lot

jojo678, Jul 10, 2022
  2. jojo678

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Bypass highway is an avoidance, a typical setting would be in Settings >> Navigation >> Avoidances >> Highways (Motorways), where as fastest etc. would be in Settings >> Navigation >> Calculation Mode

Nuvi-Nebie, Jul 10, 2022
  3. jojo678

jojo678

no bypass highway i probably say it not properly is still an highway but it goes around the city let say the highway number is 85 the bypass is 285 avoidance are all setup properly is really the calculation mode as my nuvi is set to shortest not fastest and my dezl doesnt have option to change

jojo678, Jul 11, 2022
  4. jojo678

jojo678

as you can see

Attached Files:

jojo678, Jul 11, 2022
Ask a Question