Garmin 52 Drive

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Jimmat, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Jimmat

Jimmat

I just purchase a new Garmin Drive 52. I am having problems with "The distance to next action" in the upper left corner of the unit. When I get to the corner to turn it reads around 150 to 200 feet. I got my old Nuvi out and it is doing the same thing exactly. The auto symbol on the map seems to be accurate.
    Would someone put a destination in their units and see what readings they get.

Jimmat, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Jimmat

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

It has been reported that the top left 'distance to' counter does not get updated as often as the rest of the screen, you may be able to add this function to another part of the screen as in this example :-

35765.png

In this simulation the 'Turn In' is displaying the same distance as the top left, but it has been reported that the 'Turn In' is updated more often so it sometimes more accurate that the one at the top left

Nuvi-Nebie, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Jimmat

Jimmat

Please would someone put a destination in their unit and drive a route and let me know what their unit reads as it approaches a turn. Thank You.

Jimmat, Apr 6, 2020
Ask a Question