Garmin 595lm drops connection

Discussion in 'GPS Technical Discussion' started by Richard Hewitt, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Richard Hewitt

Richard Hewitt

Hello All I have a Garmin 595lm which works fine on my own as soon as a mate joins me on a ride and a intercom connection is made whilst navigating a route this knocks out the connection between my head set and my Zumo?
    We are both useing Interphone Tours and have used Interphone 5mc with the same results I have replaced my zumo twice with battery faults and each unit did the same.
    I do ware a insulin pump but keep it on aircraft mode when riding so my question is has anybody else experienced this problem?

Richard Hewitt, Jun 27, 2018
  2. Richard Hewitt

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

The problem you have here is dealing with two different companies I.e. Garmin and Interphone, because companies tend to blame each other, I would personally contact Interphone rather than Garmin, as they are more likely to have tested your setup

Nuvi-Nebie, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Richard Hewitt

Richard Hewitt

Thanks for your reply I have contacted Interphone who have replaced my headset but that has made no difference I’ve also contacted Garmin who have replaced my 595 which also has made no difference.
    Garmin did say they only test there units with one head set not connected via the intercom to another.

Richard Hewitt, Jun 29, 2018
Ask a Question