Garmin Drive Assist 51 Europe LMT-S

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Amilcar, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Amilcar

Amilcar

Tenho o GPS acima ao fim de mais de dois anos perdeu a memória, o écran ficava branco, a bateria não carregava, foi para Espanha para a assistência técnica por duas vezes e mudaram o interior tendo pago mais uma quantia e atribuíram novo nº de série funcionou por mais dezoito meses (estando na garantia) ao fim desse tempo o problema persiste e foi de novo para Espanha mais cinco vezes, écran branco, a bateria não carrega, não é reconhecido pela aplicação Garmin Express, não faz actualizações através do Wi-FI nem da aplicação, só funciona no carro. Mais uma vez para Espanha (6) com muito custo dizem ter mudado de novo o seu interior e novo nº de série mas o problema continua a persistir, Garmin muito maus produtos e péssima assistência técnica, sugiro que nenhum provável comprador compre desta marca. Será que alguém tem o mesmo problema?
    Atenciosamente
    Amílcar Maria

Translation

I have the GPS above after more than two years it lost its memory, the screen was white, the battery did not charge, I went to Spain for technical assistance twice and they changed the interior having paid another amount and they assigned a new serial number it worked for another eighteen months (being under warranty) at the end of that time the problem persists and I went back to Spain five more times, white screen, the battery does not charge, it is not recognized by the Garmin Express application, it does not update via Wi-Fi FI nor the application, it only works in the car. Once again to Spain (6) at great cost they say they have changed the interior and new serial number but the problem continues to persist, Garmin very bad products and very bad technical assistance, I suggest that no likely buyer buys this brand. Does anyone have the same problem?
    Yours sincerely
    Amílcar Maria

Amilcar, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Amilcar

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

If they have changed the main board twice, then you have effectively had three different units, (only the case had remained the same), I would suspect something that is common to all 3 units such as the USB power supply, if that is faulty maybe it is destroying the units or batteries

Nuvi-Nebie, Apr 13, 2023
Ask a Question