Garmin Etrex 30x stuck on menu page back button fails

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by joe w, Jun 23, 2017.

1. joe w

joe w

The back button on my Garmin Etrex 30x will not navigate away from the menu page back to the map screen. I checked the sd card and the map files can be read by the Base Camp app. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

joe w, Jun 23, 2017
  2. joe w

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Has this worked in the past?, I would have though that the Menu page was the home screen, if this has worked in the past, maybe something has changed with the 'page sequence' (see page 39 of the user manual)

Nuvi-Nebie, Jun 23, 2017
  3. joe w

joe w

Thanks Nuvi I checked the manual, and changed my page sequence, however the back button will not let me navigate away from the main page. it stops at this page and even though I have multiple pages set up in here, it just stays at the main page, however I can select a page and go to it.

joe w, Jun 23, 2017
  4. joe w

joe w

interesting, I can actually scroll through my pages and select it. I can navigate to it that way, but the back button will not take me through my selected screens.

joe w, Jun 23, 2017
  5. joe w

joe w

found the problem I think, it is in setup page sequence. somehow I removed all my pages in sequence. got it! Thanks Again!

joe w, Jun 23, 2017
Ask a Question