Garmin GPSMAP CSx60 - Route names cluttering screen

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by walkinworld, Feb 21, 2022.

1. walkinworld

walkinworld

Hi there folks, can somebody tell me how to remove these names on the route, they are covering up the entire route and I cant really see the route planned.

I have already tried the de clutter, reducing text size and re uploading the road, but they stay there and is very annoying. Will upload a picture with it. Thank you all!

Attached Files:

walkinworld, Feb 21, 2022
  2. walkinworld

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

I have a question, do you really have 9+ Waypoints (or are they not Waypoints), all with exactly the same name ?, it looks like the GPSMap60 shouldn't be displaying these 9 items anyway

Nuvi-Nebie, Feb 23, 2022
  3. walkinworld

Jethro

you are in select mode (arrow pointer). press page until you enter in map mode and the labels should dissapear until you point one of them again manualy

Jethro, Mar 2, 2022
  4. walkinworld

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

OK, the only way I can reproduce this is with :- Menu > Route > Select Route > Map, I then get the Route displayed in purple and the names of Waypoints along the Route, BUT the Waypoint names are individual, they are not the same as the Route name, I would have to re-name every Waypoint to have the same name as the Route before I would get a display the same as the OP, why would you do that ?

Nuvi-Nebie, Mar 3, 2022
Ask a Question