Garmin Zumo 346 - how to delete stored routes

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Sigean, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Sigean

Sigean

Hi,

New to this forum and to the Garmin Zumo satnav. Mine, very new but secondhand, has old routes stored by the previous owner. How might I delete these? There doesn't seem to be a delete option to use......

Sigean

Sigean, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Sigean

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

The standard way of deleting Routes on a satnavs is :- Main Menu >> Apps >> Trip Planner >> [more icon 3 lines in top left of screen] >> Delete >> Select All or some Routes >> Delete

Nuvi-Nebie, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Sigean

Sigean

Many thanks, and for the fast response, but the routes cannot be seen on the device, only when I plug the device into my computer and use Basecamp. Can they be deleted from there?

Actually, I also have a second question - when I use Basecamp I can see the items in the internal memory, but there is no sight of the SIM card I have added for extra memory. Does this need to be initialised or registered in some way?

Kind regards,

Sigean

Sigean, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Sigean

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Ah, I think there is a mix up between Routes and Tracks

track-route.jpg

The symbol on the left is the Basecamp symbol for a Route, the symbol on the right is a Track, post # 2 above is where Routes are stored, but Tracks are stored in Where I've Been, you can delete all the Tracks with :- Main Menu >> Apps >> Where I've Been >> [more icon 3 lines in top left of screen] >> Clear Travel History

Nuvi-Nebie, Mar 19, 2020
Ask a Question