GF07 mini tracker and GiffGaff

Discussion in 'Other GPS Devices' started by Womblefree, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Womblefree

Womblefree

Good day ...I own a GF-07 Mini tracker I bought to monitor my Dog
    I purchased a GiffGaff SIM to use with the tracker. The SIM works on a mobile but not in the tracker...it does not respond...Do you know how I could get the APN into the tracker and what format I need to text to it.?

Regards

Womblefree, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Womblefree

Womblefree

Gentlemen and Ladies....still looking to find out if anyone has had any success getting the GF07 mini gps tracker to work with a giff gaff SIM Card.....??? You cannot tether it so cannot set up a APN that way...APN is giffgaff com but what is the format of the message you sent to GF07 so it can setup ?? Regards shaun

Womblefree, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Womblefree

Womblefree

After reading the majority of posts on the GF07 . I THINK ITS SAFE TO SAY ITS A PILE OF JUNK.
    The one I purchased is not sending any replays back at all
    ..the GG sim works...tried in a mobile....sent some APN codes...no response...anyone got theirs working on GG network??

Womblefree, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Womblefree

sevegee

a friend gave this to me to use as a dog tracker; disabled the sim pin using my android phone; stuck the sim & a trancend micro sd 8GB card in to the gf-07; red light comes on - permanently/does not flash 4(?) times; SIM card is from Blau (in Germany) - is activated and receives texts in the phone but... no response from the gf-07
    Any solutions? Or, recomendation for a better device? Thx

sevegee, Jul 7, 2021
Ask a Question