GO 50. Poi editing?

Discussion in 'TomTom GPS' started by Go50, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Go50

Go50

I've replaced my XL with a GO 50. I used to be able to add current position to a custom set of POI's.
    I have remote customers; when I first find them I would select Add to POI group .. Customers.
    Seems that I can't do that with new sat navigation (go 50).
    I can save them as My Places (favourites), but want to add them to a poi as I visit them.
    Any help or advice will be Greatly appreciated.

Go50, Nov 24, 2015
  2. Go50

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

It is annoying that you can't operate the new Sat-Nav in the same way as the old one, but the only real difference I can see is that there is only one 'Favourites List', where-as you can have several POI categories to keep your POIs separate. is this what you are after?. If you want to keep a group of favourites together you could give them names that start with the same letters, for example, if you want 'Abbots Bromley' to appear next to 'Zennor' in a alphabetically sorted list, call them 'XX Abbots Bromley' and 'XX Zennor', or maybe 'Cust Abbots Bromley' and Cust Zennor'

Nuvi-Nebie, Nov 24, 2015
  3. Go50

Go50

You're right about it being annoying.

I had quite a few sets of POI's on last sat nav that I continued to add to. I have managed to transfer them to the go 50, and would like to continue to add to them.
    I have only had the new one for a few days, and it looks like I will have to send it back and wait until tomtom brings back the same operational facility.
    Shame. Old one plays up sometimes but I feel I really need that option.

Go50, Nov 24, 2015
Ask a Question