gps tracking device?

Discussion in 'Other GPS Devices' started by kwg2371, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwg2371

kwg2371

ok so here is the break down I've been searching for a small gps tracking unit, the reason i need one is that i have full custody of my son because his mom is out running around doing dumb ****. some times I will allow her to have him for a while and spend time with him, and I'd rather have a clear state of mind knowing where they both are and where they are at all times. or say if she keeps him for a night etc. I want something i could hide in the diaper bag.

So I have purchased the tk102 unit but i can only get about 4 hrs of life out of the battery so it really doesnt do me any good.....

I have a sim card from AT&T to use
    I need a device that can give me at least 2-3 days of use without re-charging/replacing the battery

does anyone have any suggestions on units i could look at?
    im trying to stay under $100

kwg2371, Apr 23, 2015
  2. kwg2371

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

kwg2371 : You must bare in mind that a GPS tracker must be able to 'see' satellites in order to be of any use, it is very unlikely that your tracker will be able to find a position when it is inside a building.

Moderators : It might be worth noting that Anna Glonassova is using this forum in order to advertise a specific website

Nuvi-Nebie, Oct 2, 2015
    Ian likes this.
Ask a Question