GPSMAp 64sx strange line and symbol on map

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by danielpl, Nov 26, 2020.

1. danielpl

danielpl

I have attached a screen capture of a strange logo and straight line on map page on my gpsmap64sx. The logo seems to be a North up symbol but is oversize and hides some relevant map info. Can I remove or resize? Also, event after deleting all track and route info, I still get the red straight line. It does not represent any route or track the it have travelled and does not represent a trail or road on terrain. I don't want to generate to annoying interconnected straight line that occur when tracks are not saved. How can I get rid of this line?

Attached Files:

• 360.jpg
      360.jpg
      File size:
      19.5 KB
      Views:
    danielpl, Nov 26, 2020
  2. danielpl

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

The Blue triangle directly above '460' is your present location, my guess is that the red line is showing you a direct (straight line) path from your present location to a new destination selected with 'GoTo', If I am correct then when the red line is being displayed on screen, press the FIND button, this would show a screen containing: - Currently Navigating to . . . XYZ, Find Another, Stop Navigating, Change Route Activity, if you select Stop Navigating then the red line should be removed

Nuvi-Nebie, Nov 27, 2020
Ask a Question