Lack of IGO voice guidance

Discussion in 'General GPS Discussion' started by manokent, Jun 1, 2018.

1. manokent

manokent

I have downloaded IGO UK maps and voice packages into my Hauwei smartphone. The maps work faultlessly but there is no voice guidance. The voice guidance is set to on and the volume at 100%. The only time you hear the voice is when leaving the program. I have spoken to a local techy and he could not find a solution. He is of the opinion that I have setup the system correctly. Anyone nay suggestions.

manokent, Jun 1, 2018
  2. manokent

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

I am not familiar with the IGO App., but other Apps. I use only give voice commands when you are following a route and you are required to change direction, e.g. "Turn Left in 200 metres", have you tried this during navigation?

Also, there might be a simulation mode where the App. simulates the vehicle moving, if the App. has this I would expect the voice messages to also work in this mode

Nuvi-Nebie, Jun 2, 2018
  3. manokent

manokent

Thanks. Sorry I should have clarified the point that there is no voice guidance when following a route

manokent, Jun 2, 2018
  4. manokent

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Nuvi-Nebie, Jun 2, 2018
Ask a Question