Magellan Maestro 3100 POI update

Discussion in 'Magellan GPS' started by albert, Sep 19, 2017.

1. albert

albert

I've read owners of the Maestro 3100 were able to upgrade their POI database to 6 million pois.

However the links to download the 6 million poi file are broken or don't allow access to the download site.

I've also read various posts regarding upgrading their POI database on a Maestro using a Magellan POI File Editor and Magellan Tools or Magellan Roadmate Tools.

The details of exactly how are unclear and I wasn't able to find a good download link for Magellan POI File editor, some of the downloads installs other apps and viruses on your pc or require you to pay the download site a prescription fee or other.

Many of the download links such as these aren't even worth the trouble.

The 3100 I know is an older vehicle gps navigation device but is still useful and works when trying to navigate.

I would like to get the 3100 running to it's full potential as it's default poi database is limited.

albert, Sep 19, 2017
Ask a Question