Mapas medianav

Discussion in 'GPS Software' started by Ferna, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Ferna

Ferna

Hola tengo el navegador medianav con la versión 9.1.3, el otro día al intentar actualizar mapas borre los mapas del sistema, ahora intento actualizar los mapas y al haberlos borrado no puedo, al encenderlo me sale siempre el texto que no hay mapas. Que puedo hacer intentar solucionarlo. Muchas gracias.

Translation
    Hello, I have the median navigator with version 9.1.3, the other day when trying to update maps I deleted the system maps, now I try to update the maps and having deleted them I can't, when I turn it on I always get the text that there are no maps. What can I do to try to fix it. Thank you very much.

Ferna, Jul 17, 2022
  2. Ferna

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Nuvi-Nebie, Jul 18, 2022
  3. Ferna

Ferna

No, es un navegador medianav evolucion con la versión 9.1.3 que me venía en un vehiculo Dacia Duster. Muchas gracias por interesante.

Translation
    No, it is a median evolution browser with version 9.1.3 that came in a Dacia Duster vehicle. thank you very much for interesting

Ferna, Jul 18, 2022
Ask a Question