Navionics mobile app routes

Discussion in 'General GPS Discussion' started by cokekola, May 15, 2011.

1. cokekola

cokekola

I bought Navionics Baltic sea map and navigation software to my mobile phone a while ago. It would be quite useful on short trips, but it is very hard to make routes to it. It would be very convenient if I could convert my old route files to Navionics format. I have not succeeded to find any converter which would write routes to Navionics format. Any ideas where to get one?

In the mobile phone the route files are named "routexx.xml". The data in route files look like this:

<!DOCTYPE RouteData>
    <route name="route01">
    <item geoMMx="2800577" geoMMy="8406706"/>
    <item geoMMx="2800846" geoMMy="8406376"/>
    <item geoMMx="2801402" geoMMy="8405290"/>
    </route>

As you can see, the coordinates are not in WGS format or similar. Those coordinates above are from eastern Helsinki waters.

cokekola, May 15, 2011
  2. cokekola

rozer.binny

windows mobile application development

hanks for the feedback.
    I am going to do a promo here today. If anyone is reading this and wants a chance to get a free redeemable code for their iPhone, check out the electronics forum sections for instructions.
    I agree about the battery life. That is why it it will not really replace a good handheld.

rozer.binny, Jun 6, 2011
Ask a Question