Nuvi3760 dropped Bluetooth and map details

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Swoffa, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Swoffa

Swoffa

Has anyone solved the problem with the 3700 series losing its main features after being connected for updates ??
    Garmin Australia claim there is no known problems with the 3700 series doing this even though it has been mentioned in the GPS forums since 2013. My unit dropped all its details , extra tools and settings and the Bluetooth connection last week and is only recognized as a 37XX now , Garmin Australia claims it must be my computer and as it's an old unit -"get stuffed Kiwi".
    thanks for any help

Swoffa, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Swoffa

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

You can check what maps are installed on your Nuvi using Garmin Basecamp, see the pictures in this link :-
    (Click HERE), as well as using Garmin Express, however I wouldn't expect a map update to affect Bluetooth operation

Do you have free Lifetime map updates with your Nuvi?

Nuvi-Nebie, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Swoffa

Swoffa

yes I do. It was while I was checking for new updates that this happened. Garmin Australia claims it has to my computer that caused the problem and they have no record of this being a recurring problem in Nuvi GPS which the forums suggest it has been around sinc 2013

Swoffa, Dec 11, 2018
Ask a Question