Orgeon 700

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Miamaria, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Miamaria

Miamaria

Hi

I have got an Oregon 700, but this is quite different from the Oregons I have had before. Luckily I found the classic mode, before that I did not understand anything. But I still do not have figured out how to make a custom activity, I have to choose between hike, tour cycle, mountain bike, hunt, fish and climb.

But what I wonder the most, is how to get land to show on the ocean map. On my old Oregon, this disappeared once, but then it came back when I changed something back. Which I do not remember what was, and I can not seem to find it on the new one! Land is totally flat, with no names on it, hopless to use. Does anyone know where I can find this option on the 700?

Miamaria, Oct 22, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. Miamaria

Miamaria

Ok, so nobody knows this. Guess it's not possible then? Really? Not possible to maka a custom activity?

Now I wonder why it doesnt save track when it turns off. On the computer it has summed the time and km as it shoud be - but the tracking is not to be found. Strange? Does you Oregons work like this?

Miamaria, Apr 25, 2018
    1. Advertisements

3. Miamaria

Miamaria

Still wondering, how to make it keep the track when it turns off. Don't want to use battery on repeatedly saving when battery is low...

Miamaria, Jul 24, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question