SENA headset connection

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Hdnvn, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Hdnvn

Hdnvn

hey all,
    I'm wanting this. I have a SENA 10s headset on my helmet. I want intercom with my wife (yes, I know) the gps a Zuni 660 needs to override all with turn by turn. I want to be able to receive calls and texts with gps overuse thru the headset. Has anyone else succeeded in getting this? I had SENA support online for a couple of hours the other day, they asked me to contact Garmin with the possibility of compatibility issues.
    iphone
    SENA 10s
    Farming 660

Bluetooth all to iPhone?
    Bluetooth thru the Harmon with the SENA and iPhone?

Hdnvn, Mar 17, 2017
  2. Hdnvn

Pete_ride

Same connection problem here. Sean 10S, Garmin Nav VI, iPhone 6, I'm able to connect Sena to bike (BMW) iPhone to GPS, when i try to connect Sena to GPS it does see it, however always get a failure connection message. Finally connected Sena to iPhone directly to received phone call. But would prefer being connected to through the GPS. Appears to have compatibility issues as well. SENA problem or Garmin problem ?

Pete_ride, Jun 18, 2017
Ask a Question