Suggestion about GPS project [URGENT]?

Discussion in 'General GPS Discussion' started by siemprepeligroso, Nov 28, 2010.

1. siemprepeligroso

siemprepeligroso

Dear friends,
    I have a project to work on about GPS, since the subject is a broad one and I am pretty unfamiliar for it I need some help from those of you who have a little bit of experience.
    I am asked to write a research report at about 10 pages, I have to be specific and give importance to details, I am not allowed to have a general approach on the subject,
    So i wonder what would be a good subtopic of GPS that I can gather enough information and write my paper. The project is given on a course that is about wireless computer networks so maybe I have to have an approach that may connect with that side (but not necessarily)

Some suggestions about websites, books and other resources that I can are welcomed

thanks in advance

siemprepeligroso, Nov 28, 2010
  2. siemprepeligroso

rrogers25

Here are some sites to check out. Vigilancegps.com and Gpsgate.com they both offer all the information regarding gps technology you could ever need for your paper.

rrogers25, Oct 7, 2012
Ask a Question