Suitable tracking device for a cab company

Discussion in 'General GPS Discussion' started by philipkonen, Feb 26, 2016.

1. philipkonen

philipkonen

I have a cab service company in Ontario. I was thinking of installing GPS system in all our cabs. I was researching about this on internet and I found a blog about live tracking from Eaglei GPS website. Here : eagleigps.com/what-is-live-tracking . They mentioned that the system is mainly using in truck fleets. For my cab company what kind of system should I prefer. I think live tracking is not needed for my company. Can anyone tell me a cost effective GPS system. We have less than 100 cabs in our company. Suggest me a suitable system for that.

philipkonen, Feb 26, 2016
  2. philipkonen

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

It's not clear what you want the GPS system to do for you, you say you don't want live tracking, so do you just want the drivers to use GPS to navigate to a customer's destination? or did you require other features? maybe a location request for a particular cab on a one-off basis

Nuvi-Nebie, Feb 27, 2016
Ask a Question