What about GPSPASSION ?

Discussion in 'TomTom GPS' started by lnouvo, Mar 24, 2021.

1. lnouvo

lnouvo

I'm an old member of GPSPASSION with a TOMTOM XL model, but did not used it for a while, because I bought a TOMTOM GO PREMIUM in 2019 as long as a new car, and forgot about the XL and my old car. Recently looking for selling my old car, I found the XL still installed, and checked than it's apparently fine working, as long as I've able to update it. As I did at time, I tried to install the POI radar set provided by GPSPASSION. Eventhough I've been charged with 18 € every year until now, I've not been able to access GPSPASSION site, which seems not to exist any longer.
    1) could you tell me about GPSPASSION
    2) is there (you possibly ?) a site which provides a set of recently radars installed to get a better info than the one of TOMTOM base?

lnouvo, Mar 24, 2021
  2. lnouvo

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Gpspassion has been off-line since 6th. December 2020 , I would stop any further payments to them.

PocketGPSWorld supply speed camera data, see link Click HERE, however the site has this note for users in France :-

Nuvi-Nebie, Mar 24, 2021
Ask a Question