Zumo 595LM: Why Are All My Installed Maps Mixed Together?

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Ray Sherman, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Ray Sherman

Ray Sherman

Hi, Newbie here......... I installed an additional map in Basecamp for snowmobile trails. I also downloaded the map to my Zumo 595LM by using Garmin Map Install. Everything loaded fine but, now when I view the map on the Zumo "all" my installed maps are mixed together. Is there a way to keep them separated? If you know how I can correct this, PLEASE let me know. Thanks, Ray

Ray Sherman, Aug 28, 2017
  2. Ray Sherman

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

I'm not sure what you mean by "maps are mixed together", does the unit display features of different maps at the same time?. Maps can be de-selected from the display with :- Settings >> Map & Vehicle >> myMaps and then un-select all maps you don't want displayed

I have found the occasionally, the new map selection is not displayed until a full power down is performed, by presing and holding the power button until 'Turn off Your Device' is displayed and 'Off' is selected

Nuvi-Nebie, Aug 28, 2017
  3. Ray Sherman

Ray Sherman

You're awesome!! This newbie sincerely appreciates your help. Yes, the unit displayed features of different maps at the same time, the Snowmobile trails were interacting with my City Navigator. Now that I turned off the snowmobile map as you described, all is great. Thanks again for your help..... Sincerely appreciated. Ray

Ray Sherman, Aug 28, 2017
Ask a Question