I need help planning a trip from Reading, Pennsylvania to Lewes, Delaware.

Discussion in 'General GPS Discussion' started by Vitinternet, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Vitinternet

Vitinternet

Hi guys I am new on the forum and am new to planning trips online. Anyways, I am halling a food trailer behind a pickup truck to a fair that they are having this Saturday. The route is from Reading, Pennsylvania to Lewes, Delaware.

This is the second time I am doing this trip with the food trailer. The first time it was kind of stressful because I took the avoid freeway option because I thought it would be less of a headache. I was very wrong.

Anyways I am wondering how to plan a trip correctly. I want to take a route where I only take freeways. That way it will be less of all these winding roads I took last time. Please help.

Vitinternet, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Vitinternet

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

I assume you will be using a satnav / GPS of some kind on this trip although you don't say which make or model it is, with Garmin units you can plan the trip on a computer running Garmin Basecamp, this will use the maps already on the unit and in default mode will auto-route between any two selected points using freeways where ever possible, it is a lot easier to see the suggested Route and make changes on a computer screen

Nuvi-Nebie, Sep 19, 2022
  3. Vitinternet

Vitinternet

I don't have windows. I only have chromebook cellphone and xbox

Vitinternet, Sep 19, 2022
  4. Vitinternet

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Do you have a satnav / GPS ?, If so what is make / model ?, you can create a Route on a Satnav

Nuvi-Nebie, Sep 19, 2022
Ask a Question