Storing names and postcodes in favorites Garmin Drive 51 LMT-S

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Joseph Hernandez, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Joseph Hernandez

Joseph Hernandez

I live in the UK and don't know how to enter and store friends names and postcodes in favourites for later use in my garmin Drive 51 LMT-S, Any ideas please? I'm not very knowledgeable on computer software.

Joseph Hernandez, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Joseph Hernandez

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

If you 'View Map' on your Drive51 and zoom into the road that you want to save, you will find that if you tap the screen at the place you want to save a Blue Flag will appear, if you then tap the Blue Flag, you will get a new screen with SAVE and GO! options, select SAVE and enter any Text you want to describe this location, if you are not given the option to enter text the unit may auto pick a name for you like Folyard Close, either way, you will now have a new Favourite, that you can examine with Where To ? >> Favourites >> All Favourites >> Folyard Close, if you want to change an auto generated name like Folyard Close to say Johns House, select the Favourite and then select the 'i' icon on a black circle, next select the Menu icon (3 horizontal lines) and then EDIT >> Name and replace Folyard Close with Johns House >> Done

Nuvi-Nebie, Jul 11, 2018
Ask a Question