Waypoints going to Favourites?

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Grizzly1952, May 13, 2024.

1. Grizzly1952

Grizzly1952

Hi guys, I have a Zumo 396LMT-S and my problem is, when I create a route and add waypoints to keep me on track, avoid motorways etc etc. the waypoints on the route end up in my "Favourites" I have had routes with 20 waypoints and all of them end up in Favourites at the end of the trip. So on my next outing, when I go to my Favourites to choose a saved favourite, I can see all of the waypoints forom the last trip. I create the route using MRA. i have attached a screenshot of part of the route. All of the names on the screen shot ended up in Favourites. Home, became Home 1, as it was already there. Any solution?
    Regards,
    Grizzly1952

Attached Files:

Grizzly1952, May 13, 2024
  2. Grizzly1952

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

I think this is a feature of MyRoute App., if you create the Route in Garmin Basecamp and send it to your Zumo you won't get separate Favourites created, If you still want to use MRA I suggest you name all the Waypoints to something like A1, A2, A3 etc. so that you can easily delete them when not required

Nuvi-Nebie, May 14, 2024
Ask a Question