Smelled like an advert, so.... gone.

Discussion in 'Announcements, Site Problems & Feedback' started by IncrêdîblêFôx, Jul 12, 2018.

1. IncrêdîblêFôx

IncrêdîblêFôx

I saw a post about the asistance Garmin can offer in case of problems. But it has been deleted. The forum results to be very advert sensitive..... I thought we are on the world tot help each other. Just pasting pots..... aren't we.

IncrêdîblêFôx, Jul 12, 2018
  2. IncrêdîblêFôx

Ian Administrator

We're definitely a forum for helping each-other - that post wasn't what it seems. We get spam on the forums that tries to trick users - we aim to delete spam as soon as we see it. Here's a screenshot of the post that I think you're referring to, which we deleted (below).

That number is not a customer support number, it's a scam. If you google for it, you'll see scammers posting it all over the internet to pretend it's a support number for Microsoft, Amazon, etc....

Capture.PNG

Ian, Jul 13, 2018
  3. IncrêdîblêFôx

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

Are you trying to help other users of this forum ?, here are two of your recent posts :-

https://www.gps-forums.com/threads/need-a-new-car-adapter-for-my-nuvi.46852/#post-227648

https://www.gps-forums.com/threads/...e-with-a-64st-needs-advice.46853/#post-227650

Did they help the Original poster?, or are they just meant to praise Garmin?

Nuvi-Nebie, Jul 13, 2018
  4. IncrêdîblêFôx

Danny_G

I believe the best bet in order to get assistance with any Garmin products is to call them direct! If not you can always walk into any shop that sell Garmin and ask for help!

Danny_G, Jul 13, 2018
Ask a Question